This Declaration on personal data protection for the company Media produkcija d.o.o., Novi Goljak 7a, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, VAT ID: HR46866458003, was made in accordance with the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR)
1. General Information
Media produkcija d.o.o., Novi Goljak 7a, 10000 Zagreb, VAT ID: HR46866458003, is responsible for data processing.
The contact information through which all the information regarding the processing and use of personal data can be obtained are:
Address: Novi Goljak 7a, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
2. Types of personal data processed
The company Media produkcija d.o.o. processes your personal data that you entrusted to us by filling out the online application form for the Miss Universe Croatia competition and/or filling out the application form at the casting.
Personal data collected based on online application forms and/or casting application forms are: name and surname, permanent address, city and postal code, e-mail, telephone number, mobile phone number, date and year of birth, school/faculty you attend, social networks handles, measurements, wardrobe/shoes sizes.
3. Purpose, method of processing and storage of personal data
All personal data is used exclusively for the purpose for which it was collected and for which consent was given. User’s data will not be available to a third party, except in the case when such and obligation is regulated by law.
Collected data is used exclusively for the purpose of selecting the finalists of the Miss Universe Croatia competition and will be available exclusively to the staff of the Miss Universe Croatia Organization. Collected data will not be used for any other purposes or will be available to third parties and/or institutions or will be available only to the extent necessary for implementation of the preparations and the final Miss Universe Croatia pageant , procurement of appropriate wardrobe and footwear for the implementation of the Miss Universe Croatia pageant.
All data are deleted upon termination of the purpose for which they were collected.
4. Management of consents for the processing of personal data
You can revoke your consent to the use of your personal data for the purpose of participating in the Miss Universe Croatia pageant at any time. If you want to give your consent again, you can do that the same way as when revoking it.
You can change your consent (complete or partial revocation, i. e. give your consent again) by contacting us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address: Novi Goljak 7a, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
If you revoke your consent, we will no longer use your data for the stated purposes, but his may result with disqualification from participating in the Miss Universe Croatia pageant.
5. User rights
The user has the following rights at all times:
- the right to information about the processing of personal data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, which will stop the processing of personal data;
- the right to correction in the event personal data is processed incompletely or incorrect;
- the right to deletion in cases such as termination of the purpose of processing, withdrawal of consent, in case of filing an complaint, or in cases of processing of personal data contrary to regulations on personal data protection;
- the right to restrictions on processing in cases where the accuracy of the data is disputed during the period of checking the accuracy of the data, if the processing of the data was illegal, but the deletion was refused and instead a restriction of the use of the data was requested, if the data is no longer needed for the intended purposes, but is still necessary for the fulfillment of legal requirements or if an objection has been filed due to the distribution of such data;
- the right to transfer data to another data processor when technically feasible;
- the right to submit a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to Media produkcija d.o.o. or to the competent state body (Agency for the Protection of Personal Data) if the processing is carried out for the purpose of performing a task of public interest, for the purpose of exercising public authority, or the company Media produkcija d.o.o. when processing data, it calls for its legitimate interests (including profiling).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using our contact information from this statement. If you use any of the above rights too often and with the obvious intent of abuse, we may charge an administrative fee or reject your request.